My Blog -- Kubo ni Ka Edong

Here goes my personal blog. Anything goes. Even man goes. Green man goes, ripe man goes, indian man goes, too! Every man goes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mandaluyong City, Philippines

www.edongskey.com

Friday, July 09, 2004

Dragon bro

I saw a dragonfly.

And I saw it an unexpected place: inside a bus on my way to Makati.

I watched the dragonfly perched on the window sill of this aircon bus. It wasn't colorful, but it caught my attention. It's been a long time since I last saw a dragonfly.

They say that the population of dragonflies in a city is an indicator of air pollution. High air pollution brings down the dragonfly population.

I watched the color-un-ful dragonfly twitch its wings in the light of the early morn. I took a bite from my sandwich - road breakfast prepared by my wifey. Then when I looked back at my color-un-ful co-passenger in this bus, Dragonfly was gone.

I think I forgot to brush my teeth. Sorry Dragon bro.

8 Comments:

Blogger HenryBiz said...

Hi Ka Edong invite mo naman ako sa Gmail :)

October 16, 2004 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger fionski said...

Kawawa naman yung dragonfly, nahimatay siguro paglapit nya sa iyo. Hehehehe!
Happy VD!!

February 12, 2005 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Hello ka Edong! Kakaiba nga yan. Kasi ang madalas kong makita dito sa Manila, langaw at lamok! :-)

July 4, 2005 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Di ba nakakatuwa when you see something unlikely while travelling. Nakakitana rin ako ng dragonfly... and one time paru-paro. I noted the butterfly while i was in the elliptical road... natutuwa ako kayo hayun nood sa kanya... then it went out of my sight tapos pag dating ko ng espana-blumentritt i saw a butterfly again.. pareha ng nakita ko earlier.. isip ko is it the same? (galing naman!).. anyway it made my day!

July 15, 2005 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://bfplyzlf.com/ucox/rbsz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ostxnkck.com/hgsc/rtme.html]Cool site[/url]

July 19, 2006 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

July 19, 2006 at 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://bfplyzlf.com/ucox/rbsz.html | http://tvpmwlky.com/aigi/xijr.html

July 19, 2006 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger kauban said...

ayos met labat dya ed istates. qualitatively different life. most things are commodified (i'm sure you know what i mean). i miss pinas this way,at least how we were in high school.

ingats ka, classmate!!!

:)

October 15, 2006 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home